Saturday, February 14, 2009

The “Past Tense” Issue

Though this is not happened as often as before, “it” keeps being issue for me at the moment. To be honest, I keep struggling upon “it”. Realizing that “it” is just a ‘past tense” and memorizing “it” is definitely has no good impacts or advantages, I decided to step a head, not to recapture “it” anymore. Knowing that forgetting the “past tense” isn’t easy, I don’t sink back in my chair and wait for the time to heal me. Instead of staring blankly into space, I choose to mutter to myself that I can get through this.

I keep struggling on thinking about the “present and future tense” only. I try hard to keep moving. Emm… I’m moving forward for one reason “I wanna be happy”. I promise to myself that I won’t let any distractions take away the spirit that burn inside me. That’s why everyday I try so hard to keep fueling my dreams. Though, I need a little time to learn even more, I promise to pass it soon. Just let me do it in my own!

No comments: