Saturday, February 14, 2009

Away From Him

Officially, I have been staying in Jakarta since February 1st, 2009. Though I spend time in Bandung every weekend, I do most of activities in Jakarta, away from my dearest husband. As I said before in this posting, I and husband used to separate away temporary. It’s because each of our jobs requires some travels. Fyi, the number of travels I do is lesser than my husband does. Moreover, his travel’s distance is remoter than mine. That’s why we used to have a temporary Long Distance Relationship (LDR).

Since my husband got some troubles with his projects in Lahat, South Sumatra, eight months ago, he had to be much more focused on office stuff rather than field. Because the client put him lots of troubles, he had to deal with all office management, not only administrative stuff such as; preparing invoice, budgetting, paying tax and salary, etc; but also geological stuff such as; reporting, presentating project’s result to client, arranging contracts, preparing field team, lobbying, etc. Because my husband hasn’t prepared the person who can be in charge in those such a things yet, he decided not to leave office and travel much for the lately eight months except for Jakarta (one-day-travels to present the project’s reports or arrange new projects).

Consequently, we aren’t used to being seperate away anymore for about eight months. In other word, in the lately months we are used to seeing each other everyday. See! E – V – E – R – Y – D – A – Y. Hihihi… So when the scholarship was announced a month ago, and I must leave Bandung, it put us (especially me) into a weird situation. Being A – L – O – N – E is strange for me. Hehehe… biasa manja soalnya :-D.

I have been "menye-menye" in the first days. Yah… I have been feeling so homesick… filling sick for missing my husband so much. Hiks… paraahhh!!!!

So what and how???

ADAPTATION. I need it. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be taken a long time to getting used with it. BEING TOUGH, I do want it. For this, I try hard to be focus on the things that I want and commit since the beginning. BEING SINCERE, I must have it. Knowing that away from him would be a usual sequence for us for the next 30 months, I must learn to be sincere. I must get through this. Yes… I have to.

Above all, thing that I learn from this is “….the more I through the days away from him, the more I found myself love him…”

No comments: