Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beauty in Dissaray


After I had bought the book “Beauty in Dissaray” 3 weeks ago, reading that book has been my favourite activity during the spare time. Actually, I have some books to be read, but from the very start I have high interest in enjoying at that book.

Beauty in Dissaray, written by Harumi Setouchi, is a book about faminist movement in Japan. As for me, it gave me lot of lesson learn. It’s because it had made up my mind about woman and the role that they can play, not only in their personal life but also in their professional career. O yes, I just remembered something very interesting about the quotation in the book. And I do like it. Here is:


“… I am a new woman. At least day by day I am endeavoring to really be a new woman. It is the sun that is truly and eternally new. I am the sun. At least day by day I wish to be and am endeavoring to be the sun…”


No comments: