Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Lovely Vacation

About 2 months ago, I planned to have a vacation. The plan was about visiting Boyolali, a place where I was born and spent my childhood and teeneger. My parents are living there. Actually, I planned to visit my parents’ home in Boyolali on the first week of March, but it canceled for there was a wedding invitation from my friend in Bandung. Since then, I tried to find out other days that proper to have “a little break” from routineness. There were some days in the last of March that seem appropriate to have vacation. Gotchaaa… 26 – 30 March, I got it. Fortunately, I got cheap price for flight Jakarta-Jogja by Garuda Airways. It’s always fun to visit Boyolali for there are not only my parents and family but also some old friends.

My parents are getting older. My father is 73 years old while my mother is 65 years old. Because I live far away from them, I only can communicate with them by phone. Visiting and seeing them keep healthy and happy are relieving me much. On the other hand, having vacation in Boyolali is always fun. It is because of the food that I can’t find in other place except Central Java region, such as Sego Jagung, Sambel Tumpang, etc. In Boyolali, I also can eat irregular food that restricted to eat doe to a personal reason (I mean the smell) such as Pete and Jengkol. Hihihi….!!! Lovely, here did I get my freedom in consuming that such “inappropriate food” ..:-p.

Moreover, some old friends are living in Boyolali or cities around it, Jogja, Solo and Semarang. When I visit Boyolali, I never forget to hang-out with them. Sharing, having chit-chat about anything particularly about school memories and laughing aloud to the past behavior that mostly embarassing are very amusing. Delightful !!. Yes, it was definitely a kind of lovey vacation.

Today, I have to go back to Jakarta. So, let’s get back to “the main responsibilities”. Study and Study.

No comments: