Friday, March 27, 2009

Dearest Father

I got home, my parents home actually, 2 days ago. Here am I taking a break for holiday. I am missing some classes for this. Hehehe… Hopefully my coming will relieve my parents for they really miss me, their younger child. Huhuhu… narcissist! Yeah, my parents only have 1 son and 1 daughter. For my brother is living in Boyolali, near my parents house, he comes to my parents house for daily, while I am staying away and used to going to Boyolali about 3 times in a year. No doubt if they miss me much… (keep narcissist!). Emm… I have been at home for 2 days. I notice that my father whose age is 73 years old keeps energetic in enjoying his life. There are two things that make me amaze.

Firstly, my father looks so healthy. When others old men are just staying at home, my fathers are having exercises. Hehehe… lovely! He rides bicycle every morning (and even in afternoon). Yesterday, I accompanied him to ride bicycle while sightseeing rice fields. You know what? Anytime we through up street, my father kept riding his bicycle, while I got down from my bicycle. Hahaha… poor me!! My father also plays fulsal with his friends 2 times a week. He even has a uniform that he always wears to play footsal. Hehehe… Seems like a professional football player.

Secondly, my father looks so happy. My father is a kind of person who is easy going. Moreover, now he has no burden for his children have been working (minimum standard for successful parents… :-p). Beside that, I think that doing exercises ragularly also makes my father refresher.

It’s lovely to see it. It has even touched my heart. Sure. I always love being home, Seeing my parents are healthy and happy. Home always gives comfortness. Staying with people who we love and to be loved us is lovely.

No comments: